At the start of January the new garden shed was finally open for business.
Over the last year so much planning had gone on for the how the interior would be setup. In past posts I mentioned a utility sink, but that wasn’t the only thing I carefully researched and ordered.
I got a tall and deep shelving unit, four metal peg boards (like the ones Agent Smith has in the garage) and three small rolling wire shelving units. Those coupled with my old portable potting benches filled the space nicely and provided lots of useful organized storage.
Here are pics of the move-in and just after.
The awesome bit of organization is that the setup I had for refilling bird feeders that sat outside my office fit nicely into the new shed. A bunch of mug hooks in the rafters to store the duplicate feeders and squirrel baffles after they are washed (more about all that in another future post) made great use of the space.
So now all this clutter outside my office is gone. In its place I put the kookaburra which is now mounted a top an old axle. Thus, that space is now very tidy too.