Still not quite done documenting the lovely new garden shed….bear with me for just two more posts.
The door was looking a bit scruffy, so I painted the inside of it and added some cute Charlie Harper stickers. Then I brushed on two coats of polyurethane. The end result is very cute.
Plus because it can get quite warm in there, we installed some blinds that can cut down some of the direct sunlight. You’ll see them in these images I just took today for this post.
As you can see the shed stays pretty tidy inside. This was all part of my grand plan as either I or my assistant spends a lot of time in there each week. Thus we’re always cleaning or shuffling stuff about which leads to much re-evaluating of some of things stored inside the shed. But more about the results of that process at a later date.