So while the house is stable enough we need to tighten things up quite a bit.
The short list of starter projects:
- Roof–Get rid of the tar paper roofs of the studio building, Great Room and linen/bathroom area and replace with foam roofs.
- Well Tank–Replace
- Septic Tank–Replace
- Plumbing–Kitchen sink drain pipes are rusting out
- Driveway–Repair and seal
At a later date:
- Electrical–New Panel
- Irrigation–Plot out what is where and address issues.
- Fences–Replace/Repair all
- Retaining Wall–Replace existing 300ft long wall
- Garage Drainage–build small wall
- Patios and Exterior–part of retaining wall project
- Fascia–part of retaining wall project
- Large Barn–demolish (Permit required!)
- Kennel –demolish roof
- Pool Cover and Tiles–repair/replace
- Dining Room Floor–repair damage
And this is just the starter edition…I’m using project management software to keep track of everything. Never-the-less, we will be open for visitors after September.
Oh, and now Agent Smith wants one of these:
10/15/19 Edit: I don’t remember what the video was, but it was probably a large tractor.