Here is a list of small things that are done/sorted/no longer broken but they don’t really merit a post of their own.
- Wood chips continue to be spread. The large pile 80 feet from my office is gone and I’m now working on piles out by the stables.
- We bought a mower for the back of Dino. Pictures and a separate post are sure to follow once we start mowing.
- We have three feral cats we need to deal with because they seem intent on reproducing
- My parents visited for a week and a half in January. There was much welding on the race cars.
- We’re working on a calendar/reservation setup for the site so people can “book” a room at Purgatory. We technically have TWO guest rooms now.
- It’s spring here, so I’m working on another totally separate yet connected web thingy. Pictures taken from my office window will be posted @stega.org regularly.