Returning to the saga of renovation the studio…things limped along for quite a while last winter but once the windows were in place we were able to finish off the interior.
Upstairs went from this….
The room colors were chosen to match the drapes and blinds we had made (via Blinds.com) for the space — two very large drapery panels for the downstairs sliding glass doors and six blinds for the upper windows were ordered. We installed the blinds ourselves. Here’s a shot of the “easy” one, as this window is the only one that didn’t require the 28ft extension ladder. Because the windows and their blinds are so far off the ground, we had them motorized and can just push a button of a single remote for them to raise or lower.