In January we completed the last bit of work on the new garden shed. If you read the earlier post you know we didn’t have the interior studs painted when the rest of the shed was seen to by our regular painter. This is because Agent Smith came up with the idea to finish the space off with some super cool cladding. See drywall/plaster board didn’t make sense since itks a small space with the option for water spraying everywhere, but there are some cool products on the market that would provide clean wall surfaces that were easy to keep clean and prevent water from making things all rotty.
We measured twice and then he put through an order for some Duraclad panels and moldings which arrived in Mid-December. Then over New Year’s weekend, Agent Smith got it all installed.
And then…finally after almost two years, it was time to move in and start using the new shed!