Finishing Touches in the North Office

Continuing on from the last post…after my office space was repainted there was still work to be done.  I decided to repaint the rather tired wooden blinds that were on the east and west windows so they would match the new wall colors.

Thankfully the great room no longer had all the contents of the studio housed in it and I was able to use the floor in there to spread out.  I started by taking the blinds apart (pretty easy as you just undo a few knots) and then sanding all the slats.   Then it was a matter or painting half of the slats the darker rose and half the lighter shade.

While it took several days, once everything was completely dry I reassembled the blinds and hung them back up in my office.  The results look really great.

Here’s a shot of the finished space

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x